Want to see inside every deal? Capture call data, and you can.
8x8's business phone systems deliver affordable, cloud-based voice, video, messaging, and contact center solutions, helping you serve customers anytime.
Improve your sales process
Gong reveals what your best reps are doing differently over the phone: what questions they're asking, how they’re discussing pricing, and what their talk-to-listen ratio is. It then compiles the best plays into your winning playbook so you can spread the wisdom.
Find keywords in any sales conversation. Gong transcribes and indexes everything so you can easily find that call where your competitor was mentioned or make sure your reps are on script.
Easily share sales calls with customers or internally. Ask for feedback, tag team members to get them involved, and pinpoint areas for improvement. Encourage team collaboration and help reps win more deals together.
Speaker Separation Type: Mono Vs. Stereo Recording
Speaker separation type for this provider: Mono
This telephony system records audio in a single channel (mono). That is, the audio from the two parties is merged into a single channel, and there's no easy way to tell who is speaking on the call.
Will Gong be able to separate speakers from this telephony system?
For telephony systems like that record audio in a single channel, Gong will attempt to separate speakers over time.
Gong will accumulate a number of representative calls by the recorded user, and will scan them to find the common speaker.
In addition to identifying speakers on the call, Gong will attempt to break down the call into segments, each associated with a single speaker.
How to Connect
- In the Settings page, click Telephony systems.
- Click + Add telephony system.
- Select 8x8.
- Click CREATE CREDENTIALS to generate sign-in credentials for the FTP folder.
- Click Show password to see the password. Note You can only see the password once.
- Click CLOSE.
- Configure your telephony system to send files to sftp-server.gong.io. Note Make sure that the files are in the root directory and contain the date format in the following format: /FileName_20190306.zip (the bold part is required) For example: /acmeb2b_20190306.zip.
- To disconnect from this telephony system, in the Telephony systems settings page, in the 8x8 box, click Disconnect from 8x8.