Capture all calls, understand what's being said and gain critical insights.
CallRail provides call tracking and analytics for online and offline marketing campaigns. We make it easy to track phone call conversions from PPC, SEO, web referrals, and direct marketing.
Improve your sales process
Gong reveals what your best reps are doing differently over the phone: what questions they're asking, how they’re discussing pricing, and what their talk-to-listen ratio is. It then compiles the best plays into your winning playbook so you can spread the wisdom.
Find keywords in any sales conversation. Gong transcribes and indexes everything so you can easily find that call where your competitor was mentioned or make sure your reps are on script.
Easily share sales calls with customers or internally. Ask for feedback, tag team members to get them involved, and pinpoint areas for improvement. Encourage team collaboration and help reps win more deals together.
Speaker Separation Type: Mono Vs. Stereo Recording
Speaker separation type for this provider: Mono
This telephony system records audio in a single channel (mono). That is, the audio from the two parties is merged into a single channel, and there's no easy way to tell who is speaking on the call.
Will Gong be able to separate speakers from this telephony system?
For telephony systems like that record audio in a single channel, Gong will attempt to separate speakers over time.
Gong will accumulate a number of representative calls by the recorded user, and will scan them to find the common speaker.
In addition to identifying speakers on the call, Gong will attempt to break down the call into segments, each associated with a single speaker.
How to Connect
You (or the CallRail admin) need to set up the initial connection between CalllRail and Gong.
- Request an account number and API key from CallRail. These are input when adding CallRail and used to authenticate the access to CallRail.
- Go to the CallRail website and define each person using Gong as a User.
- For each user, provide their email address and all their phone numbers. This enables Gong to link the calls to the correct user.
- Set up a call flow for inbound calls for the total number of users.
- Go to Manage Account > Manage > Details, and under General Settings select Allow my team to record outbound calls.
- Import users to Gong and set them to record before integrating CallRail in Gong.
- In the Settings page, click Telephony systems.
- Click + Add telephony system.
- Select CallRail.
- Enter the account number and API key received from CallRail.
- Click CONNECT. You are now connected.
After you have configured CallRail, Gong is able to retrieve calls made by your users. Note that this is not retroactive, and only future calls are captured.