Capture all calls, understand what's being said and gain critical insights.
Five9 delivers the most trusted and reliable cloud contact center proven to unlock customer intelligence and insights that empower agents and organizations to deliver extraordinary customer experiences. Five9 - Contact Center as a Service - CCaaS.
Improve your sales process
Gong reveals what your best reps are doing differently over the phone: what questions they're asking, how they’re discussing pricing, and what their talk-to-listen ratio is. Then leverage winning conversations to help reps learn what good looks like.
Find keywords in any sales conversation. Gong transcribes and indexes everything so you can easily find that call where your competitor was mentioned or make sure your reps are on script.
Easily share sales calls with customers or internally. Ask for feedback, tag team members to get them involved, and pinpoint areas for improvement. Encourage team collaboration and help reps win more deals together.
Speaker Separation Type: Mono Vs. Stereo Recording
Speaker separation type for this provider: Stereo
When Gong analyzes phone calls imported from modern PBX systems, audio is provided to Gong in two channels: one channel includes the recorded Gong user, and the other channel includes the customer. In addition, Gong knows which extension (or, in the more general case, which recorded Gong user) the call is associated with.
In this case, Gong associates one side of the call with the recorded Gong user and the other side with the other party. This ensures maximum accuracy as long as the PBX system records audio consistently across the channels.
How to Connect
NOTE: To capture the best possible sound quality on calls imported to Gong, we recommend that you ask your Five9 CSM to enable stereo call recording for you.
- In the Settings page, click Telephony systems.
- Click + Add telephony system.
- Select Five9.
- Click CREATE CREDENTIALS to generate sign-in credentials for the FTP folder.
- Click Show password to see the password. Note You can only see the password once.
- Click CLOSE.
- Configure your telephony system to send files to sftp-server.gong.io. The campaign folder should reside under the root folder, or the Recordings folder. Note Make sure that the end of the default path URL matches the following format: /.../<month><day><year>/<prospectPhoneNumber> by <userEmail> @ <hour><minute><second> <AM/PM>[ as <disposition>].<fileType>. For example, /Sales Direct Domain/12_7_2019/5169716789 by user@email @ 9_33_04 AM.wav. If you need to customize the path, contact Gong support.
- To disconnect from this telephony system, in the Telephony systems settings page, in the Five9 box, click Disconnect from Five9.