Capture all calls, understand what's being said and gain critical insights.
Get 10x the number of phone conversations daily
Orum is a Live Conversation platform, focused on automating the manual effort it takes to speak with target customers. Orum’s AI will automatically recognize and connect you with humans that answer the phone. You’ll speak to prospects 10x faster, leading to consistent conversations, faster training, and more meetings booked. The integration to Gong allows the conversations to flow directly into Gong for analysis.
- More conversations mean more coaching opportunities to analyze on Gong
- Lower Customer Acquisition Cost + Faster Ramp Time
- Happier Sales reps crushing quota
Speaker Separation Type: Mono Vs. Stereo Recording
Speaker separation type for this provider: Mono
This telephony system records audio in a single channel (mono). That is, the audio from the two parties is merged into a single channel, and there's no easy way to tell who is speaking on the call.
Will Gong be able to separate speakers from this telephony system?
For telephony systems like that record audio in a single channel, Gong will attempt to separate speakers over time.
Gong will accumulate a number of representative calls by the recorded user, and will scan them to find the common speaker.
In addition to identifying speakers on the call, Gong will attempt to break down the call into segments, each associated with a single speaker.
How to connect
- Log into your Orumhq.com account
- Click “Settings”
- Scroll down to “Gong integration”
- Enter the API details from your Gong admin panel under API
- Click save - Conversations will begin porting over to Gong as they are saved with “Connect” dispositions