Create a Zendesk ticket from Gong to see and hear what your customer is really experiencing.
Customer service software and support ticketing system by Zendesk. Cloud-based help desk solution used by more than 200,000 organizations worldwide.
Send a support ticket to your support team
If your org is set up with a Zendesk integration, create support tickets directly from your call transcript to capture the customer issue in their own words. The ticket that gets created includes a link to the selected snippet in the call.
- In the call page, click TRANSCRIPT.
- Highlight the text snippet containing the issue at hand.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click the share icon and open a support ticket.
- Add your take on the issue, and click Open.
A ticket is created in Zendesk, and the support team is notified. From the ticket, they can see and hear what your customer is really experiencing.
How to Connect
You must be an admin in both Gong and Zendesk to complete the setup.
- In Zendesk, obtain a Zendesk API token by following these instructions:\ https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226022787-Generating-a-new-API-token-
- From this page, click the install button
- Enter your Zendesk instance name, the token, including the "/token" suffix, and the email address of the person who got the token.
- Test the connection works.
- Click UPDATE.