Integrate Gong with Zoominfo to efficiently export contacts into Gong Engage flows
ZoomInfo delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use our data and platform to increase efficiency, align sales and marketing teams, and consolidate technology stacks. We are a recognized leader in data privacy, with industry-leading GDPR and CCPA compliance and numerous data security and privacy certifications.
- Save time with fewer clicks, unlock efficiency, and eliminate friction through the sales process with seamless workflows from lead to close.
- Pinpoint the right people at the right time to ensure your message is resonating with your target audience with more accurate data.
How to Connect
- Create and Configure a Service Account in Salesforce (guide here)
- Add a Gong integration in ZoomInfo (guide here)
- Do I need a Salesforce account to use this feature? Yes
- Do I need to configure a Salesforce service account? Yes
- Is there a charge for using the feature? Zoominfo will charge user credits consistent with other exports from ZoomInfo
- How many contact records can I select for export to a Gong Engage Flow? Customers can select and export more than 200 records for the general availability (GA) launch.
- Can I use the ZoomInfo + Gong Engage integration from the ZoomInfo Chrome Extension? You cannot currently use the ZoomInfo Chrome Extension with the ZoomInfo + Gong Engage integration. This functionality is available from WebApp only.
- Do I need a specific subscription to activate this integration? All Zoominfo and Gong packages should include integration abilities.
- Can I use the SFNA managed package with the ZoomInfo + Gong Engage integration? You cannot currently use the SFNA managed package with the ZoomInfo + Gong Engage integration. This functionality is available from WebApp only.
- How are users mapped between ZoomInfo and Salesforce?Users are mapped between Zoominfo & Salesforce based on their email address.
- How are users mapped between ZoomInfo and Gong Engage?Users are mapped between Zoominfo & Gong Engage based on their email address.
- How will ZoomInfo match users to Gong Engage flows?At the time of export, ZoomInfo will prompt Gong to use the user’s email address to fetch the personal and company flows from Gong Engage.
- Can I export company records to Gong Engage flows? No, you can only export contact records to Gong Engage flows.
- Can I export Scoops to Gong Engage flows? No, you can only export contact records to Gong Engage flows.